Life chats starts today with a question. What is the biggest challenge in your life, today, right now, at this moment? Is it something you can talk about openly? Are you dealing with your challenge successfully? Are you putting off even starting to work on this challenge which could possibly be stalling your progress in life? Let us know about your personal, and professional challenges. We want to hear from you so, What Is The Biggest Challenge (s) In Your Life? We will not judge you or criticize you, we will learn something important too.
It is believed that if we had no challenges in our life, we would not become stronger, and learn how to face those things that take courage to overcome. We grow, learn, become stronger, and live more balanced when we take on our challenges as part of life.
Here is a list of some challenges that people most often fail to face, because they do not take the time for themselves. If not faced head on, they can become stalled, so they are complacent and without motivation to move forward:
- Are you happy with your life, just as it is? If not, why not?
- Are you happy with your job? If not, why not?
- Are you connected with and to the right people in your life?
- Are you in a place of doubt, concern or confusion? Why?
- Are you contented where you are in life, your accomplishments, and goals?
- Do you feel you have succeeded? Why or why not?
- Do you feel complete? Why or why not?
- Are your emotions in tact, or do you need to address them?
- What exactly is giving you the most challenge within your life today, what can you do to change that, and do you know how?
- Do you listen to your soul to help you sort out the challenges that you have?
Somewhere in the list, number 4, addresses ‘self doubt.’ Self doubt can cripple your dreams and goals. If you do not believe in your power, your inspiration, and your talent, no one else will. Speak positives, think positives, and do positives. Act just like you would if your house caught on fire. You would not think twice about, you would take control of the situation, and go to safety.
There is probably not one person alive who has managed life without several challenges to deal with. We all have them, life has ups and downs, and often it is hard to enjoy the ups, when the downs hit us like lightening. However…
- getting the right mindset that you will endure life, it’s ups and downs, is a great starting point. When you believe highly in your own fortitude, you will rise above whatever seems impossible. Realizing also, that you are not alone, someone, somewhere is probably experiencing something far worse.
- another step in trying to solve what appears to be the never ending challenge within your life is evaluating all aspects to make sure it matters as much as you think it does.
- are you blaming all of it on yourself when you did not cause this in the first place- try to put it in to perspective and do not play the blame game, just accept that life happens.
- tell yourself that you have resilience, and practice makes perfect.
- try stopping all negative thoughts (we all have them occasionally), and keep in touch with the people who love and care for you.
Come on in to our network and let’s talk “challenges,” and how you have overcome them, and how to change the challenge to benefit your life. What Is the Biggest Challenge in Your Life? We want to hear from you.